Monday, July 9, 2007

"Stephenville... Football, Food and Foursomes" By Robert Frazer



Hole # 4:

Legends Country Club

Stephenville, Texas

(254) 968-2200

Par 3, 165 Yards


After another 90 mile drive from the metroplex, Jeff & I arrived at the Legends Country Club in Stephenville at approximately 10:00 AM. We needed to add a par 3 to our score for record. We choose the 165 Par 3 2nd hole. Jeff took out his new Callaway 7 wood and was lucky enough to hit a straight tee ball to within 15 yards of the green. Yes, once again, he missed an easy chip and was on in 3. He two putted for 5.

I (Robert) struck a 4 iron that landed pin high just right of the green, and chipped on to within 10 feet of the flag. My putter failed me once again, and I had to settle for a bogey 4.


What we will remember most about this course is how well manicured it is, and the great hospitality we received. We both want to give a special thanks to Dustin in the Pro Shop who provided us great directions to the Club. He is a great ambassador for the Legends ...Way to Go Dustin!!


Stephenville - Not just the home for great Bar-B-Que and Football. It is also home to some outstanding GOLF!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm really loving reading your stuff. It's almost as if I was on the green with you guys! (well, except for the fact that I'm in Amarillo, I don't play golf very well, and I'd frankly rather be shopping with Melinda and the girls - but otherwise, I'm totally with ya). I was hoping to see Austin in your shots today (no pun intended) - maybe tomorrow, huh? Anyway, Jeff keep on trying. Maybe you'll skunk Robert tomorrow. Becky

Jarman said...

I like sports and I like to play it...It is one of the my hobby along with shopping. I like to visit CouponAlbum site for sports shopping....